It’s Friday!! And you know what that means? Well, for some of you free and easy types it might mean HAPPY HOUR! For me, weeellll, it’s kind of just an extension of M,T,W and Thurs, except I don’t have to do the homework drill and I rarely cook. Also, there is usually several back to back episodes of Lock-Up, so I got that going for me.
I did officially work today I subbed in second grade (more on that another time, stay tuned.). So, I guess that entitles me to a little bit of the vino. Or after teaching the phrase, “Clothe the Naked.” A lot of vino. Like I said last week, I don’t have a wimpy bone in my body. That lesson proved it.
My point, really, is that today is Four Friday Fill In Fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. I had an epiphany while I was subbing today (and playing Hangman) and my mind was wondering (it does that) that this is a little like HangMan for Bloggers. I’m in!
This week’s statements:
1. When I __ I ___
2. It is pretty funny that ____
3. It may be strange but ___
4. How ______ made me ______.
Where do I begin?
1. When I substitute teach, I always learn what NOT to do. For example, and trust me on this, NEVER, ever, ever, ask a class a question that contains the word NAKED. Trust me, just don’t.
2. It is pretty funny that I when I was in 20’s, I couldn’t do a push up or run more than a mile. Now I’m, let’s just say about double that and I can do push-ups and run 13 miles.
3. It may be strange but I put my ice cream in the microwave before I eat it. And I prefer to eat ice-cream alone.
4. How I passive aggressive The Big Brother’s second grade teacher was to him made me a better teacher. I always try to remember, “you may be making me crazy, but you are SOMEBODIES baby.” I try to always respect that.
Number three makes me sound crazy but if you saw, you would prefer I eat ice cream alone to.
Happy Friday. Have a drink on me!