It’s that time again, Friday Four Fill-In Fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie…to add to the fun, I get to be the co-host this week. I’ve always wanted to be a co-host, like being Kelley Rippa or Hoda. Problem…don’t know if Hilary wants to be Regis or Kathie Lee. Another problem, Regis isn’t even around now so technically SHE would be Kelley Rippa and I would be Michael Strayhan. Further problem…I’m a LOT shorter than Michael and I spent a great deal of time being big and pregnant with braces so as NOT to have a gap in my teeth. What do I have to show for it…NOTHING!!! Weeellll…my teeth don’t look so bad, but fame and fortune have, as of yet, have been elusive.
And the REALLY, REALLY Big Problem…you get what you pay for!!! See, I went for the budget version of blogging and I cannot get “linked-up”. It feels like a childhood nightmare come true. An adult blogging version of I went to school naked or didn’t study for a test, or slept through finals.
Being as I HAVE experienced much greater problems than this, I am trying to keep perspective, but feel a little like the nightmare where I am screaming and NO ONE can hear me. Which is pretty true, since I am visibly stressed out and The Brothers have the nerve to still expect dinner. I’m also pretty sure, teacher’s won’t buy “Mommy couldn’t get linked up” for a home-work excuse.
And for more fun…Johnny has McDonald’s on the brain and is repeatedly asking for a cheeseburger and shake. And when I say REPEATEDLY that is a gross understatement. Nothing says persistent like some slight (ha-ha) autism and a little OCD. YAY me!
Anywhoooo…despite my technical difficulties, I am excited to have my first Co-Hosting gig, Thanks, Hilary.
This week’s statements:
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who ____
2. ____ is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would____until I___
4. I have always wanted to_____ but_____
What I think…
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who hated arts and crafts, probably why I have a bin of half-finished crochet projects.
2. Pink Grapefruit is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would scream and swear at people until I became Madeline’s Mom and it became necessary.
4. I have always wanted to go to Paris but have yet to ever leave the country. I know, what kind of Military Spouse am I?
Well, there you have it! Thank you for listening to my problems, since I can’t get to Happy Hour to tell my Bartender. Happy Friday! Have a Drink on Me!